Safety Signs are one of the main means of communicating health and safety information and are an important part of good health and safety management in all workplaces.
Health & Safety at work is the responsibility of all personnel within a working environment. The prevention of accident, injury or harm to an individual is the responsibility of managers, owners and/or occupiers. The provision of Health & Safety signing is vitally important to the process of ensuring that the individual is aware of the risks involved in a process and the measures to be taken to ensure safe working practices.
Firesure supply the complete range of JALITE photoluminescent safety signs in the following categories:
- Fire-fighting Equipment Signs
- Fire Exit Signs
- First Aid Signs
- Information Signs
- Warning Signs
- Emergency Signs
- Prohibition Signs
- Mandatory Signs
- Signing for Disabled
- Marine Signs
JALITE safety signs are designed to conform to the relevant Domestic and International Standards: BS EN ISO 7010:2012 (Including amendments 1,2 & 3), BS5499 Part 4: 2002 (currently under revision, due to be published early 2014), BS ISO 3864 Part 1: 2011, BS ISO 3864 Part 3:2012, BS ISO 3864 Part 4: 2011 and satisfy the requirements of EC Directive 92/58/EEC.
JALITE photoluminescent materials are tested to DIN 67 510 Part 1 to determine initial intensity and longevity of performance. These tests show that the materials exceed the minimum requirements of the Photoluminescent Safety Products Association (P.S.P.A.) Class classifications. JALITE photoluminescent materials satisfy the requirements of DIN 67 510 Part 4 and furthermore meet the requirements of P.S.P.A. Class A. Class A specifically responds to the specification of IMO Resolution A.752 (18). Certificates of Conformance are always available to confirm this.
Open THE JALITE 7010 EXIT SIGN SYSTEM Online Brochure
Open JALITE FIRE SAFETY SIGNS Online Brochure
The PDF pages are available to download by clicking on an image below. Please call or email us if you're not able to find the sign you need.
Stairway & Floor I.D, Door Escape & Panic Hardware Signs
- Break glass
- Emergency Doors
- Slide to open
- Floor & Stairway
Assembly Area Signs
- Assembly area identification
- Designating assembly points
First Aid & Emergency Equipment Signs
- First aid
- Call point
- Eye wash etc...
Fire Point Management Signs
- Fire Point
- FFE numbers
- Number decals
- Extinguisher labels
- Training posters
Fire Fighting Equipment Notices & Fire Safety Systems
- Suppressions systems
Access Prohibition Signs
- No entry
- No access
- Restricted areas
- Do not use lifts
- Exit prohibited etc
General Prohibition Signs & Machinery Risk Control Signs
- No mobile phones
- No radios
- No eating, drinking
- Do not touch etc..
Personal Protective Equipment Signs
- Ear protection
- Head protection
- Wear mask etc..
- Safety notices
Hazard Signs - Mechanical, Electrical & Radiation Risk
- Noise risk
- Electrical risk
- Laser risk etc..
Hazard Signs - Chemical Risk & Security Warnings
- CCTV signs
- Toxic risk
- Security Instructions
- Biological risk etc
Path Marking, Stair & Walkway Identification
- Stair treads
- Floor Signs
- Paint systems
Where applicable JALITE photoluminescent signs and products are designed in conformance with British and International Standards. Below is a list of standards that you might find useful when searching for references.
- BS 5499-4:2013: Safety signs, including fire safety signs - Part 4: Code of practice for escape route signing.
- BS 5499-10:2014: Safety signs, including fire safety signs - Part 10: Guidance for the selection and use of safety signs and fire safety notices.
- IS ISO 7010:2012: Graphical symbols - Safety colours and safety signs - Registered safety signs.
- BS ISO 9186-1:2014: Graphical symbols - Test methods - Methods for testing comprehensibility.
- BS ISO 3864-1:2011: Graphical symbols - Safety colours and safety signs - Part 1: Design principles for safety signs and safety markings.
- BS ISO 3864-3:2012: Graphical symbols - Safety colours and safety signs - Part 3: Design principles for graphical symbols for use in safety signs.
- BS ISO 3864-4:2011: Graphical symbols - Safety colours and safety signs - Part 4: Colorimetric and photometric properties of safety sign materials.
- BS ISO 16069:2004: Graphical symbols. Safety signs. Safety way guidance systems (SWGS).
- BS ISO 17398:2004: Safety colours and safety signs. Classification, performance and durability of safety signs.
- DIN 67 510 Part 1:2009: Phosphorescent pigments and products - Measurement and identification by the manufacturer.
- DIN 67 510 Part 4:2008: Phosphorescent pigments and products - Luminance requirements for photoluminescent materials.